Ok, so I woke up today and found two articles from Gawker in my Facebook news feed. The articles all have the Florida name on it and my first reaction was, Oh boy! Florida again? Coz it seems to me that most weird stuffs that are making the headlines are ALWAYS coming from that state. What do Florida people eat? I’m getting curious what’s in there for these things to be happening. I’m sure there must be something.
Anyway, I went to Gawker.com and made a search for all the Florida news they have published so far. I took some of the articles that I have actually read. The list below isn’t even complete.
- Topless Florida Woman Wrecks McDonalds, Pauses to Guzzle Ice Cream
- Florida Man Burns Down His Apartment to Kill the Bugs
- Florida Man Stages Fake Burglary to Get Out of Going to Work
- Shark Takes a Florida Kayaker on a Two Hour Joyride
- Florida Man Trapped in Bathroom While Trying to Steal Girl’s Underwear
- Florida Woman Claims Police Made Her Poop on Her Lawn During Meth Bust
- Another Florida Man Is Caught By Neighbors Raping His Dog in the Yard
- Florida Man Dresses Up as Rambo, Shoots Up Bar, Still Gets Ass Kicked
- Florida Man Wanted for Peeing on Gators Fans
- Florida Man in Hot Water For Polygraphing His Entire Sex Shop’s Staff
- Florida Man Poses as Sick Friend’s Brother, Takes Him Off Life Support
- Florida Woman Calls 911 For Sex: “I Haven’t Been Penetrated in Years”
- Florida Man Set on Fire by His Dog
- Shocking Footage Aired of Police Shooting Face-Eating Nude Man
- Florida Man Files Motion Asking His Sex Tapes Be Played For the Jury
I wonder what’s tomorrow’s news about Florida is going to be.